M2 WJO - surely a club member? Lyme Regis today

dj_efk

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Was on some very tasty 16” forged ali wheels I thing @Erlingtheyounger you may have / be a fan of, from memory.

I see from the MOT history that it’s got less than 50k miles on the clock so presumably a rare spot to see it out and about.

IMG_7316.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha - it was indeed.

Very good, hope to see you out and about - I live near Stockland in a village called Dalwood, so Lyme is very much a local haunt.

Ha - it was indeed.

Very good, hope to see you out and about - I live near Stockland in a village called Dalwood, so Lyme is very much a local haunt.
I know it ..we very often go to Burrow hill gardens just up the hill ..from you and stockland I know well I used to work on a shoot out there my mate thatched the pub in stockland Jason Duggan .,🤗 we like branscome now the kiddies back at school it’s our go to place .. hope to catch up with you..👍 paul

At some point when I another trip to family in Devon over the next year it would be great to maybe have a trip out and meet up with both of you and / or more A2oc folk, perhaps somewhere like Burrow Gardens mentioned above as it appears mutually convenient? When I get an idea of a calendar opportunity I will contact you both. I am normally based in the outskirts of Tavistock, so about 45 minutes from Exeter by A386 and A30 and I imagine you can work out how much longer it would take from around that distance (by Google Maps suggests around another 30 minutes). Would be good.

At some point when I another trip to family in Devon over the next year it would be great to maybe have a trip out and meet up with both of you and / or more A2oc folk, perhaps somewhere like Burrow Gardens mentioned above as it appears mutually convenient? When I get an idea of a calendar opportunity I will contact you both. I am normally based in the outskirts of Tavistock, so about 45 minutes from Exeter by A386 and A30 and I imagine you can work out how much longer it would take from around that distance (by Google Maps suggests around another 30 minutes). Would be good.
Look forward to that Robin ..really nice idea 🤗..

must admit that your atelier of artistic steelwork, special bike restomods and special-er Porsche / Audi collection would also be a very popular destination as well if convenient and local. Something to discuss closer to the time

porsche went a good while ago now robin needed my workshop back..👍..and sally And I just one a2 each 😬.. steelwork motorbikes however still here..🤗

Back