Mallory Park Track Day A2 Display 25th March

wooly A2

Mallory Park is situated Nr Hinkley ,Leicestershire
http://www.mallorypark.co.uk/spectator.htm

this is a track day open to all VA group Vehicles as mentioned before they are looking for Club Diplays as well so this is a chance for us all to get
together there will be the usual trade stands and show and shine competitions
this is fairly central to us all and free admission for spectators ......

If anyone is interested please let me Know as soon as possible and i will add your name to the list
if anyone is brave enough to take there A2 on the track the prices are as follows
£160 per car per day(six track passes)
£90 per car per half day(three track passes)

Last edited:
This could be promising, I think I should be ok to make my first A2OC meet; not sure if I'll have the cash to make this my A2's debut on track... that may have to wait till the Nurburgring trip later this year ;)

Ian

Its a shame as i was looking forward to attending this one as it is a track i have never been to before would be nice to get some more names down ....
else it will be a no go im afraid .......
Remember you do not have to do the trackday it can be just a social where we get to meet are fellow A2 drivers .......
DOES ANYONE WANT TO ADD THERE NAME TO THE LIST.....

I would absolutely love to do this but having just seen this thread after booking a holiday away with the mrs jsut before the trackday i don't think i'm going to be able to afford this, but i'd definately be interested in the future, not only to meet some fellow a2 drivers, but get my bloody car out and about on the track! :)

Mike

m i k e said:
I would absolutely love to do this but having just seen this thread after booking a holiday away with the mrs jsut before the trackday i don't think i'm going to be able to afford this, but i'd definately be interested in the future, not only to meet some fellow a2 drivers, but get my bloody car out and about on the track! :)

Mike
Hey mike i dont think there will be anyone on track from the a2oc its just going to be a chance for the A2 club to get together maybe meet some other A2 drivers from your area and have a chat takes some pics that kind of thing .........
i just need to get some more names down so that we can see if it this is going to be worthwhile .........

work commitments excepted I'll do my best to be there, last time I was at Mallory I was driving D & E-Types, Mark 2 Jaguars Aston Martins etc

Unfortunately I can no longer make this as I have a no option but to attend appointment on the Saturday morning :(

It's a shame as I've not yet been to Mallory Park..

tdiman said:
wooly A2, how many have we got for Mallory now?
Im almost embarrased to admit it but at the moment its ME & THEE at the
moment anyone else wanting to represent the A2 community .....
Would be great to see you there ........

I Have recieved this morning 6 passes for Mallory Park so are there 6 lucky people out there that would like to meet up next Saturday for a social .....May i also remind you that it is free to enter and if you have not visited this circuit before this would be a good opportunity to do so ill also remind you that Mallory park is situated nr Hinckley ,Leics so it should be fairly accessible to many a2 drivers
Please let me no if you wish to attend .......

Last edited:
Love to but I don't have an A2 at the moment! (And may not have for a very long time to come, depending on tomorrows negotiations).

Back