new audi a2 owner

hello all!passed my driving test last week at the ripe old age of 31 and picked up an audi a2 on friday!very happy with the car,struggling a bit with the old biting point as it is a bit different from the nissan micra i learnt to drive in!just thought id say hello!cheers!

Welcome to the Forum Mark
You wil get used to the bitting point, just focus on mirror, signal manoeuvre

Enjoy

A2O2

Hi Mark. Welcome to the A2oc and A2 ownership.

Congraulations on passing your test:) You have made a exerlent choice in your first car. You will soon get used your biting point. Every car is different. Even diferent cars of the same model and make will be different.

Just enjoy your new freedom and the experience and confidence will come.

Cheers

David

Welcome! Which A2 have you bought? As David says, every car has it's own biting point - even two seemingly mechanically identical A2s will have different clutch and brake pedal responses. Just take it easy and enjoy!

Wow, that was a good price. You have come to the right place to get good info on fixing things. Congratulations on test, car and finding this site. Welcome. Colin

cheers!although the price was good,it was a catagory d and has no service history.would an audi dealer be able to tell me more about it?

If the servicing has been done at a dealer then they will be able to give you this info. So it's worth asking them.

Cheers

David

Back