New Car !!!!!!

rayban

Don`t know if its in the right place but here goes !! well i have finally found my first of two cars ! i said in my earlier post a few months back ! , now i have to JUST ! find one for me,

as this is hers , 2002 se Azure blue open sky tdi 100k full history ! original bill of sale!

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

looking good and oh so shiny--why not bring it to audis in the park this sunday in kettering-details in social section.
cheers mike

what a lovely car. Just going outside to give mine a wash ;)

hooan6 you will have to be careful coveting others wheels can work out expensive, and lead you down the expensive modding addiction :p

cheers

David

Smashing car and looks really good with the alloys. Good luck with the search for the other one. Ideally yours should be the better car but hmmm...will you find better?

Nice looking car - the colour really shines!
Ulp's on the money though, an SE would normally have front foglights. What steering wheel does it have, 3 or 4 spoke? Do you have full trip-computer function on the dash?

Is the OpenSky operation nice and smooth?

Looks good, who needs fogs anyway. Think I used mine once in 30k and then only because they were there. Wheels are a nice change and good that they are Audi. Well done Colin

Looks good, who needs fogs anyway. Think I used mine once in 30k and then only because they were there. Wheels are a nice change and good that they are Audi. Well done Colin

I don't believe the wheels are Audi, just have Audi logo'd caps.

Car looks nice and the A2's do look good in blue but close the door when you take photo's next time! lol

Nah the wheels are not Audi ! , they are DEZENT RB 17" , and the bill of sale depicts 205-40 - 17 tyres fitting kit with locks and a badge set for £440.00 in 2009!. and the steering wheel is 4 spoke, normal dash, no air con, the roof does not work yet!, as i got a whole spare open sky frame and some glass with the sale of the car!, and yes it does not have fogs! lol. i wanted them!, but you can`t have everything! , as the open sky was my priority, Or i should just say SKY for now!. lol.

Last edited:
Back