Odd request for skoda info

CrispyEdd

United-Kingdom
Hope nobody minds, but I'm looking for info on my other car the skoda superb 3t 2014 estate.

In particular I'm looking for rear light cluster loom diagram to explain coloured connections. Has a half ulb half led rear light πŸ€” just my luck as I'm trying to wire a towbar!!

Does anyone have access to koda wiring diagrams like we do for A2?

Thabk you.

Hope nobody minds, but I'm looking for info on my other car the skoda superb 3t 2014 estate.

In particular I'm looking for rear light cluster loom diagram to explain coloured connections. Has a half ulb half led rear light just my luck as I'm trying to wire a towbar!!

Thabk you.

I don’t Ed.
Used to have a Lauren and Klement 3T estate, lovely car. Think I might have some sat nav disks if any use to you?

Will this YouTube video help?

Isn't there some "programming" required since modern cars wiring is more complex? (CAN Bus)

Will this YouTube video help?

Isn't there some "programming" required since modern cars wiring is more complex? (CAN Bus)
Thank you I used this for fitting thank you, although I don't have the module from skoda just a normal 7 way csnbus relay..

Thabk you, Is this free to use?

this is.

I use this all the time when comparing parts from Fabia with A2.

Same issue with hidden part numbers now as the Audi diagram - either mouse over the magnifying glass symbol, or click the part and it will bring up a new page with the part number in the URL.

2014 Superb -

Electrics -

Hi, @CrispyEdd Joining the Skoda Club forum may be one route to follow if you're looking to gain for particular information?
I did a Google search.

A topic of rear lights (not what your looking for because it's fog lights, but you get the idea) available at
Worth a try?
:)πŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Salutations, @CrispyEdd Joining the Skoda Club forum may be one route to follow if you're looking to gain for particular information?
I did a Google search.

A topic of rear lights (not what your looking for because it's an octavia, but you get the idea) available at
Worth a try?
:)πŸ‘
Hi, yes I'm.part of that forum, but the responses are days rather than hours on here and alot of info is not for the superb facelift, mostly octavia and they all have different bulbs set ups. My car has half bulb half led rear lights. Grim! πŸ˜€

Bother,
I'll keep searching the Internet πŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Erwin @bretti_kivi is a good call it's €7 per hour of access.
I joined to see how it worked
Screenshot_20240404_111548_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Does Haynes have a manual for your car?

Erwin @bretti_kivi is a good call it's €7 per hour of access.
I joined to see how it workedView attachment 121791

Does Haynes have a manual for your car?

For 7 euros, in an hour, you can download the complete set of electrical schematics, workshop manual, and anything else you fancy, and all linked to your VIN, so you know it's correct for your car. Good value IMO.
Mac.

Desperate not to spend money on this car, and my stupid stubborn principles won't let me pay someone to wire it up, trust issues!! 😀

Anyway I've spent an hour with multimeter and bar a few errors I can see the pattern on pin 2 brake feed is different left to right despite all looking the same at the plug. Just by chance I chose lh loom to connect brakes feed from, so hopefully tonight I'll connect fog and brakes to rh loom and all will work... thanks for input chaps sorry its not Aw related.

A reminder how lucky we are to have simple motors!! Not modern stuff.
IMG-20240404-WA0003.jpeg

Had a much simpler solution on our old 2014 Superb Elegance 4x4 estate, had it new delivered with factory towbar fitted;).

Had a much simpler solution on our old 2014 Superb Elegance 4x4 estate, had it new delivered with factory towbar fitted;).
Much more expensive too! Ive paid less for a qhole car than the oem kit. But yes the oem module is good as it's safer, adapting abs traction and also parking sensors automatically...

In particular I'm looking for rear light cluster loom diagram to explain coloured connections. Has a half ulb half led rear light just my luck as I'm trying to wire a towbar!!

Thabk you.
Had a 2010 Superb Elegance Estate 2.0Tdi dsg. Had factory towbar already fitted. The best car I have ever owned by a country mile.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back