Opensky controlled by remote

A2Spain

Hello all,

I read on my owners manual that I can open the opensky by using the remote key, pressing continously the open button.
But I can't on mine, so I think I must activate it by vag com, windows come up and down with remote without any problem, but not opensky.
Anybody knows the right code I must insert and in witch module?
If needs I read any code on my A2 by vagcom please tell me.
Many thanks in advance and excuse my poor english.

Cheers

Jorge

Hi Jorge,

You CANNOT open or close the OpenSky via the remote fob.

You CAN close it though, but only by turning the key in the drivers door and holding it in the lock position.

Don't go searching for a VAG code, because there isn't one!

Cheers,

Mike

You CAN close it though, but only by turning the key in the drivers door and holding it in the lock position.

Hi, many thanks for your answer. At the moment I can't close opensky holding the key in drivers door, I don't know why.

Thanks

Jorge

The convenience module is probably not coded for this then. If your windows go up and down automatically by pressing and holding the lock/unlock button on the keyfob, then the OpenSky should also work via the lock barrel and the key.

Cheers,

Mike

Hello again,

I ask my Audi dealer and told me that my remote needs to be recoded again. He told me I can open the opensky by remote pressing for a short time (like windows) but can't close it by remote, only open.

Next september I am going to service it, when they do it I will post the results.

I hope to put some pics with two news smalls mods on my silver A2 too.

Thanks and have a nice summer holidays.

Jorge

Back