Remap/Chip in West Yorkshire

Anthony

Hi all

Bought an A2 TDI 90 the other day. I have to say that I am very impressed with the performance, but naturally I would quite like a bit more...

I live near Bradford and would love to know if there are any tuning firms hereabouts that are recommended by anyone here.

I am not after a huge change though and reliability is the most important issue for me. he car has only done 35000 miles so I plan to be using it for quite some time.

There is a local tuning place who have quoted me 120 - 125 bhp and they are charging £170. I have not bothered visiting them because they sound a bit dodgy and the figures seem a bit optimistic.

So anyone any suggestions or recommendations? All most gratefully received.

As a footnote I also test drove a 1.6fsi which was just down the road. 27000 miles, 03 reg in a nice metallic silver-green for £6k. I mention it only because if anyone is after one the garage are reputable and the car was really immaculate. I almost bought it but when I tried the TDI I preferred that engine.

Anyway, looking forward to your replies....

Cheers, Anthony

Most of the peeps on here have used Stealth racing in southall near birmingham, they do a discount for A2oc members. Getting mine done in 2 weeks on the way down to ADI

Cheers Phil

Most of the peeps on here have used Stealth racing in southall near birmingham, they do a discount for A2oc members. Getting mine done in 2 weeks on the way down to ADI

Cheers Phil

stealth racing is in southam tel no 01926817739 and can tune it to the way you want it
cheers
Robin

Back