Request to ADMIN (sorry - not A2 related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaine

Past Member
Dear David, (ADMIN)

Firstly, thankyou for continuing to maintain the A2 forum. I feel save in saying that we all really do appreciate your efforts to support this forum. :)

I think the recent modification to the site, i.e. addition of archives and compulsory user login were good plus points, however I would like to ask whether it would be possible to add any of the following functions to improve the site even further;

1) Active Users (i.e. Members online, etc)
- I think it is nice to see who is online
2) Formating (i.e. text font / size, addition of hyperlinks etc)
3) More Smilies :) or just active smilies :D

These are only a few items and I know it is not so difficult to add these types of functions, therefore could you please consider it.

Many Thanks

Kaine

P.S. To all other members - If you have any additions or even dont agree with my request, please post. :)

Kaine-sorry to hijack your topic, but I didn't want to waste space by starting another (and I agree with the members online bit!).

David-is it possible you could give be moderator status on all boards and not just this?. Reason I ask is someone posted the same question in all the boards today and I was going to delete the extra ones and leave just the one in the main board-but I can't as I can only moderate on the main board anyway!.
It may be useful too if Kaine decides to use the word TESCO too much and we need to remove some of his posts!.

Tesco, who said Tesco???!!!:D

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

There you go you can add all sorts of text, fonts and colours etc

this does not work through the quick reply option.

hope that helps,

ps anyone see the banners on site ? I can't/

quote:
1) Active Users (i.e. Members online, etc)
- I think it is nice to see who is online

I've got to agree with Kaine's first point. Is there anyway of bringing this feature back?

By the way, I can see the banners!

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
A2 Owners Club: www.Audi-A2.co.uk

Cheers David,

Sorry for the delay in replying - been on my hols.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Kaine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back