Rims for A2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn - they look good.

For anyone interested, Bjorn's A2 image is on Page 13 of the European Owners Gallery.

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
A2 Owners Club: www.Audi-A2.co.uk

Hi A2_Bjorn

8x17 !! no rubbing ? What model do you have and have you modified the suspension.

Have you sent pictures to Stuart ?

2001 1.4 TDI SE, Crystal Blue, Open Sky, Climate Control, El.Rear Windows, H&R -2" suspension, 17" five spoke Canonica alloys, Alpine CD/MP3 & Genesis Components & Amps, Focal Sub all custom fitted.

Hi BT !

And welcome to the forum :)

Have you lowered the suspension on your A2 ?
Looked at the picture on the VACN Vestfold internet site and could'nt really tell if it's lowered or not :)

BK

Soon the owner of a 2003 Silver 1.4 TDI S-Line (Sport in the UK) with Open Sky, ECC, APS, CruiseControl, Navigation Plus + TV + BOSE + CD changer, Sideguard, Mobile phone, El. rear windows, Fog lights, Winter Package, ISOFIX, Headlight washers, Space Floor +++++++

Yes, I have, it's only 20mm Eibach, and no rubbing, so i'm happy with it.

The car looks better now. The pics on the VACN site, is taken the day after I instald the springs [8)]

BT

Yes, 8x17 and no rubbing. It's OZ Polaris ET35. The suspension i lowered 20mm (eibach springs)

Pics is sent to Stuart, and also on www.vnsb.no ,click on "medlemmer".
There you will see a little image, click on it, and then u have the full scale [8D]

Bjorn

What offset are they running as they look pretty wide ?

Looks cool BTW.:)

2001 1.4 TDI SE, Crystal Blue, Open Sky, Climate Control, El.Rear Windows, H&R -2" suspension, 17" five spoke Canonica alloys, Alpine CD/MP3 & Genesis Components & Amps, Focal Sub all custom fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back