RS4 vs Caymen at Mallory Park

wooly A2

Although a little dissapointed at the turn out for Mallory Park Social
(A2A2 and myself ) I Had never visited Mallory before so it was a nice surprise when i got there my dissapointment was soon pushed aside as i witnessed some very close racing all for free yes it was supposed to be a track day but as you will see from the pics some people take it very seriously ..........

The Porsche Caymen a 300bhp beauty 170mph and 0-60 in about 5 secs,
which happened to be owned and driven by Mr Milltek yes the one who owns the Sports exhaust company ...
Was being pushed very hard by an RS4 and beaten this was one of the closest races i had seen for many a while and at one point on the circuit
they both came off the track but managed to keep on racing till the end of the session neither giving an inch .......
The race got very interesting because i just happened to be standing with the guy who came to the circuit with the driver of the RS4 so he happened to no what the car was cabable off ....

512 bhp ,180+mph ,0-60 in just over 4 secs and wait for it the guy had spent
£25,000 just on the engine alone that,s not including any suspension/brake mods that made me think well perhaps
Mr Milltek is not so much of a pushover as i thought
enjoy the pics i will post somemore on the gallery of the event .........

Last edited:
My brother in law picked up his Cayman on the first of March. It is an awesome machine, i drove it about a week ago on some twisties near my house at about one in the morning, no traffic so had a proper blast. I think the Cayman would definately outstrip the RS4 in the bends, but not straight line. It sounds amazing too, and would definately be up there with my best drives ever. If i had £50k to spend i`d put a dipper down straight away. Stunning!!!

Cheers P
I

See you next time chaps ........

Just added some more pics you can find them in the social section of the gallery
under March 2006 Mallory Park........

Last edited:
Back