Sad news

audifan

A2OC Donor
This evening my partner of 32 years lost her battle with her third cancer and passed away peacefully in hospital. She had an A2 - a Misano red colour storm tdi 90 5 seater that was written off long before I had my A2. For the time being I may not be as active on the site although any direct questions I will respond to although perhaps not immediately.
Graham.

This evening my partner of 32 years lost her battle with her third cancer and passed away peacefully in hospital. She had an A2 - a Misano red colour storm tdi 90 5 seater that was written off long before I had my A2. For the time being I may not be as active on the site although any direct questions I will respond to although perhaps not immediately.
Graham.
My condolences Graham. My thoughts are with you, take care.
Richard

Hi Graham although I’ve never met you my thoughts are with you and your family at this extremely sat time. Take care

Very sorry to read this. As a stalwart of A2OC hopefully there will be some small comfort in the affection you hold within this wee community. Please look after yourself during this difficult time and sincere condolences for your loss ❤️😢

Graham.
So sorry for your loss

Evening Graham,

Very sorry to read your post Sir. Condolences from all at 2work Towers. Always available to chat here or over WhatsApp. Look after yourself and you know where we are if we can somehow help out.

Kind regards,

Tom

As others have said, I'm another who hasn't met or spoken to you in person but who is well aware of your contributions to the forum.
I hope you can take a bit of comfort from the outpouring of sympathy here and, in your own time, return to the fold.

Back