Said goodbye to two vehicles today

Cenick

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Strange to sell 2 cars in one day, let alone two A2’s!

bca2bd20c47141813fa6de79529d312b.jpg

3550b93930dbdfded52ec45b645fcd4e.jpg

da0a92d1af8023f3ca5779d439fa0634.jpg

Enjoy!

Sent from the future

What a wrench, especially a rare yellow CS. Do you just have the one Mauritius Blue left?

Ahh think that was my initial thoughts too, sounded too deep for clutch wheel. Should be cheap fix!

Exhaust was replaced recently, I’m sure it won’t be a problem on the smooth roads of wales for the buyer - too many potholes and speedbumps here!

Sent from the future

View attachment 97760

And the lupo gti engined A2 is now home with me.

I must admit that jumping from driving a Jag back into an A2 was a bit of an eye opener lol, but this one does drive very well. Has been put together well, the suspension and light gear change are very nice.
Ah, so it was the other one :D Does look nice Steve :cool: . You maybe don't know that the rear Votex spoiler (an early Birchall replica) was originally intended for my Storm, I bought it in the deal with Jeff. But then I realised it wouldn't ever look right without the rest of the Votex kit on, which I wasn't going to do. So when Ed was looking for one a while back, I let it go. Hope it gives you plenty of fun and reliable transport 👍

It’s nice and revvy and has a light but sure gearchange. It’s growing on me 😊

@Edwrai will hopefully have the front valance to go with the rest of the kit in a few weeks time.

Back