Tailgate Number plate panel question

3wheeler

I need to swap out my numberplate plastic panel on my tailgate. Mine has a hole in it from someone installing a rearview camera in it about 8 years ago. Of course, I have a whole tailgate (trying to figure out if I can remove it without cutting the loom was a whole lotta wasted time) and there are 2 rusty crosshead screws inside which appear to hold this panel in place- are there any other fixings etc that I need to worry about or a removal direction before I break it? Thanks in advance

I need to swap out my numberplate plastic panel on my tailgate. Mine has a hole in it from someone installing a rearview camera in it about 8 years ago. Of course, I have a whole tailgate (trying to figure out if I can remove it without cutting the loom was a whole lotta wasted time) and there are 2 rusty crosshead screws inside which appear to hold this panel in place- are there any other fixings etc that I need to worry about or a removal direction before I break it? Thanks in advance
Good Evening,

I got a bit lost on exactly you are trying to do.

This video had been shared before, okay it is not in English but should answer your questions, hopefully, bare with it

Not a five minute job or for the faint hearted.

Andy

Last edited:
Good Evening,

This video had been shared before, okay it is not in English but should answer your questions, hopefully, bare with it

Andy
Hi, thankyou- I'll take a look!

Good Evening,

Andy
Thats perfect. No need for the sound on- this is exactly what I was going to do. And now I can! Thankyou very much!

Back