Thanks Autosmart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart_D

Past Member
Smartie has very kindly donated a load of cleaning products to the A2OC. I am going to raffle off several sets of these to people who attend the club social and who answer a simple question.

The product sets to be given away will include a bottle/can of the following:
- Dash Cleaner
- Dry Foam Upholstery Cleaner
- Foaming Glass Cleaner
- Tyre Cleaner
- Cherry Glaze Wax
- High Gloss Wax
- Air freshners

Please visit my website to find out the question and how to enter!

P.S. VW Golf owners are more than welcome!

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
A2 Owners Club: www.Audi-A2.co.uk

I work down a paper mill and would be more than happy to donate some brown paper used for making cardboard if anyones interested[:eek:)]

The question to win this wonderful prize is 'What do paper mills make[?]'

Thanks Smartie for the excellent prizes on offer. I've already sent my reply off. I'm ever hopeful:D

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Smartie - having seen the amount of stock in your warehouse...no you cannot enter! But if you're lucky I'll attempt to wax your A2 in smooth straight lines as descibed by you today!

This could be a conspiracy... perhaps Stuart has found a way of hiding competition information from Golf owners?????:D

Anyhow, I’ can’t find the competition on your site.. Please advise

Roy

Royfox + any others,

When the main screen loads within the sitem try holding down CTRL and clicking refresh to load the updated screen. You should try doing this every so often as I update so frequently, you may miss new links/news articles etc.

I’m going for Rob’s competition first to answer the question of what do paper mills make.

Clearly the answer is “mills” – so I await delivery of the star prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back