Thanks!

Indi

Thank you to everyone here, the wealth of information is incredible, and the helpfulness and friendliness of everyone is amazing, but particularly to @A2Steve and @Ami:

Steve, for my first car, (a crystal blue 1.4 which has been excellent) and of course a great supply of various parts,

And Ami, for my current project, (a silver FSI) for throwing in various pieces towards getting it roadworthy again, and being very generous with helping work out delivery!

And also to @budword, for introducing me to the A2, and to Steve when I was looking for my first car 3 years ago!

Thank you to everyone here, the wealth of information is incredible, and the helpfulness and friendliness of everyone is amazing, but particularly to @A2Steve and @Ami:

Steve, for my first car, (a crystal blue 1.4 which has been excellent) and of course a great supply of various parts,

And Ami, for my current project, (a silver FSI) for throwing in various pieces towards getting it roadworthy again, and being very generous with helping work out delivery!

And also to @budword, for introducing me to the A2, and to Steve when I was looking for my first car 3 years ago!
You are always welcome my young friend.

Back