The best laid plans....................

murdo

Admin Team
Scotland
All set for the drive to Aviemore this morning to attend my brother in law to be's stag weekend.

I will however be missing the afternoon entertainment and clay pigeon shoot......................

I adore my beloved wife, she is a wonderful person, but picture the scene this morning when she returns from a shopping trip and informs me that there is a rattling noise from the A2.

Hmmm thinks me.... car just back from a service maybe its the bonnet not fitted back on correclty. I jump in the car for a quick whirl round the block to investigate the noise and immediately on exiting the driveway the car pulls violently to the left and there is the distinctive noise of squeaking compressed rubber.

The near side front tyre is completely flat and has been driven thus for a fair distance. :mad:

Tried to keep a lid on my frustration and Fi's response is 'I didnt notice anything. Just a rattle. :rolleyes:

Ah well, at least I have 3 spare wheels to change over and the poorly treated wheel and alloy are in the garage to evaluate the damage. Hopefully its not shot!

Broke the jacking point cover into the bargain.!

Never mind, I'll get up to the Highlands later this afternoon. ;)

Last week I got the Door is making a wee click when I open and close it?!?!?

If you have ever had a door check go, you now know the noise she was referring to.

Daughters!

Back