Tip on where to find good new headlights

Seaansa

Had the bad luck to hit a small deer. The right headlight was completely crashed. Have been searching for a used one but in no luck. Prices on the net differs from 100-350 euro. Anyone that have bought to a descent price and can recommend?

A

Was it only a deer and not an elk? You were very lucky to just have a light damaged and not the body work.

I was about to say our ethical breakers either @A2Steve or @Ami may have one in stock. You can send them a PM.

But now I realise you are in Sweden so you need LHD lights! You should have more luck in Europe as many more A2 were sold there. Have you joined the German A2 Forum? I'm sure they will have their breakers as well. There are guides or posts on here about restoring headlights that are discoloured / worn.

Where in Sweden are you?

I have Headlights but they are for Right Hand Drive Cars, I think Sweden is Left Hand Drive, cheers
Ami

Was it only a deer and not an elk? You were very lucky to just have a light damaged and not the body work.

I was about to say our ethical breakers either @A2Steve or @Ami may have one in stock. You can send them a PM.

But now I realise you are in Sweden so you need LHD lights! You should have more luck in Europe as many more A2 were sold there. Have you joined the German A2 Forum? I'm sure they will have their breakers as well. There are guides or posts on here about restoring headlights that are discoloured / worn.

Where in Sweden are
Oh yes, very sure! Live in an area where all of these aninals are frequent visitors on our roads…. and especially at this place why my speed was slow. Our deers are roe deers and they are smaller than normal deers.

And yes, we are LHD 👍

Autodoc ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130-130725.png
    Screenshot_20231130-130725.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 60
If you click on the Autodoc OEM part numbers on each headlight George they all end in either the letter K or H for LHD cars sadly. We need the J or L letter endings for RHD cars so we,re goosed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ami
Back