Whats all this about a meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_26_

I'm in need of some information guys!!!!!

I started a new job in July and haven't had a minute to myself since then to keep on top of the forum. So, whats all this about a meeting?

Chris

Suffolk is more dangerous than you think...

All the details are on Stuarts A2OC site. Briefly, 9th Feb down Folkestone for Pub nosh, then possibly a convoy drive just down the road somewhere.

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Chris,

I reckon you would really enjoy the drive down to Folkestone. Once you get south of the River Thames you can forget about running down forest animals, and instead concentrate on not running over flocks of asylum seekers. Could you cope with the demand ?

If all goes well I expect my wife will make a “Game Pie” for the social event. The game is to look as though you enjoy eating it. Apparently other events are likely to include “Best Snowman” plus a road test on “Damart” thermal underwear. Fortunately I now have heated seats, so I will probably hire them out instead of deck chairs. I expect to make a right old killing.

Regards
John Disdale

JD quote - and instead concentrate on not running over flocks of asylum seekers

Damn!! NOW you tell me. I'm up to 376 points now;)

How do you do the insert quote bit - I can't get it to work[V]

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Rob
What is the scoring system-do you get more for the longer they have been creaming money from the state?.

Chris-If your going to the meet, I may overtake you on the A11/A12 on the way down there (I have no fear of wild animals whilst driving through Norfolk/Suffolk-they usually bounce off the bonnet).

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Is this meet going to turn into a National Front disco, guys?

I don’t know about a National Front disco, but for sure the event will allow a joke and freedom of speech – just like this forum. Indeed the very fact that those living in Norfolk will be allowed to attend illustrates that there is no prejudice.

What if people from Norfolk attempt to claim asylum in Kent? For that matter, will the Essex boys be able to cope with the different culture south of the river - no white socks, fluffy dice, etc?

I have my passport ready and an escape plan to cross the Norfolk/Suffolk border...

JD-same goes for Golf drivers......;)

Harps-I'm still trying to get into Norfolk!. Only another 12 years to go before I become classed as a local....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back