Will these fit???

Cenick

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
It’s difficult to search threads on a phone for a straight answer so my question is;

will 175/50/15 tyres be okay/safe with pepperpots & has anyone experience of using if so?

Thanks
Steve

Sent from thin air

They'll fit. I believe they're within recommended limits for 6J rim width although maybe not the ideal. Speedo will over-read but that's not illegal. Won't be as comfy as taller sidewalls but I guess they're cheap and available.

Reactions: A2Z
It’s difficult to search threads on a phone for a straight answer so my question is;

will 175/50/15 tyres be okay/safe with pepperpots & has anyone experience of using if so?

Thanks
Steve

Sent from thin air
Really wouldn’t recommend buying that size if you have the choice.

As @Proghound says your speedo will over-read, in fact significantly over-read possibly by as much as 5 or 6 mph i would have thought which isn't ideal and would personally drive me mad.

They will also be quite a firm ride and you will in effect be losing most of the advantages of fitting 15" wheels.

They won't look that great to boot as to my eyes the Pepperpots look better when fit with a reasonably deep sidewall.

I take it you've been offered them at a bargain too good to refuse price? 👍

Yes, they are relatively inexpensive.

I was thinking of buying for a spare pepperpots I have that are without tyres, just to sell on.

Probably best passing on these then from your observations

Thanks guys!

Sent from thin air

Reactions: A2Z
Back