Wind deflectors …. Are they worth it?

Hi, anyone got any feedback or comments on added wind deflectors to all 4 windows? Pros /cons would be great to hear….

Heko wind deflectors…

Thanks
Rich

I would go as far as saying that if I were in the market to replace my A2 I would avoid any car which had wind deflectors fitted.

They do tend to stop the windows shutting properly if they're not fitted exactly correct, so wind noise as mentioned above. I've also seen them deform the tops of the window frames if they are fitted correctly, so you also subsequently get wind noise when the deflectors drop off or get removed. The other thing is they make the blind-spot on the driver's A-pillar absolutely huge, it's already big enough without being added to.

Mainly an aesthetic’s thing and beneficial if you’re a smoker I’d guess ((I’m not) BUT my car (Tonka) came with them and they suit him so I’ve felt no need to remove in the 3.5 ish years of ownership.
IMG_1098.jpeg

Last edited:
They came on the last A2 I bought. I quite like the aesthetic but they went straight in the bin due to all the issues listed higher up this thread.

Back