WR52 EEX - The Lookout, Bracknell

dj_efk

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Definitely a club car with A2OC badge and pepperpots and kept in very smart order - who owns it?

IMG_8016.jpeg

Last edited:
Good spot, it is indeed a member - me! Thanks I do try and keep things tip top, glad someone noticed. Sorry for the slow response - I’ve not logged in for a while as been away. I bought her back in Sept and loving her, my second FSI. The legend @PlasticMac helped me tweek her before Christmas following some ECU swapping issues 😬. She runs so well I can’t believe she’s over 20 years old! Having said that I’ve just found out that I’m going to be getting allocated a work car so may well have to sell :((((

I was in Bracknell MTBing with my son - love the way I can fit 2 MTB in there and still have tons of space!

Nice - it was actually my two boys who spotted it first, I walked past it without noticing which is unusual for me - but then their training kicked in and they called it out!

A well sorted example like that would find a new home easily within the club soon enough if you do need to sell.

Last edited:
Nice - it was actually my two boys who spotted it first, I walked past it without noticing which is unusual for me - but then their training kicked in and they called it out!

A well sorted example like that would find a new home easily within the club soon enough if you do need to sell.
Love it!

Thanks, if I do need to sell all I want to do is make sure she goes to a good caring club home.

I couldn’t resist this, spotted spot spotted, you might say. The
Lookout is less than a mile away from me, and 5 minutes searching enabled this photo….

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
We appear to have a local concentration of Dolphin Grey A2s in the Ascot area. I followed an immaculate dolphin grey A2, reg A2 UPY, for a few miles today, heading west on the A329 through Ascot towards Bracknell. There were no model numbers on the tailgate but judging by its performance, it was either a Tdi or 1.6 FSI. The general condition of the car would indicate that it had just come out of a major refurbishment. An A2OC member, surely?

Unfortunately it was being driven so briskly that I lost it in the traffic. Will be keeping an eye open…

Back