Dip my A2 ( Purple!)

d4v1d sm4rt

A2OC Donor
I have just finished this as a present for my daughters 21st Birthday!
as her favourite colour is purple and you cant buy a standard A2 in that colour.
Cost about £350 in paint and about a day to do. When you get tired of it the rubber paint just peels off!
I will be doing another one in matt white soon...

IMG_7196.jpg

Paints actually looks awesome and i can see it fit perfectly on a A2 for any chick.
Would love to see it demasked as previous ppl mentioned.
Great gift by the way, she'll love it for sure.

Wow that actually looks great! What did you use to paint it? Wheels looking interesting too what are they?

Wish I could colour match Plasti Dip to the imola yellow....I want to De- Storm ours to see what it would look like :)

Very Nice btw :)

Wish I could colour match Plasti Dip to the imola yellow....I want to De- Storm ours to see what it would look like :)

Very Nice btw :)
thanks for the compliment

it would be hard to match due to the fact that the finish is matt and yours is gloss

I have bought the glossifier sprays to change the black from matt to gloss, will post some pics up when I get a chance to do it. But I'm no expert on spraying which is why I'm only trying to storm it up as a test.

Would love you do a whole spray job for me to black if I like it.

My guess is that he used plastidip ... you can peel off this stuff relatively easily.

Just don't go to "Knowlsley Safari Park"! LOL! Those Chimps are going to have a ball! lol!

I always go for "value for money" and I would need to know how long this stuff stays on and also how it degrades with time .... I have a Guy near to me who is so good and cheap with spraying ... I'm itching to use him again! Also, the "matt" effect? Not to everyone's taste, I would think? But so fascinating, choosing almost any colour for your A2!

David

that colour is actually pretty cool! Wheels, I'm not sure, pretty personal preference. But the overall looks very nice! I think the shinny front flap is slightly being the odd one out in this case, may be have that in matte black?

Just don't go to "Knowlsley Safari Park"! LOL! Those Chimps are going to have a ball! lol!

I always go for "value for money" and I would need to know how long this stuff stays on and also how it degrades with time .... I have a Guy near to me who is so good and cheap with spraying ... I'm itching to use him again! Also, the "matt" effect? Not to everyone's taste, I would think? But so fascinating, choosing almost any colour for your A2!

David

I believe you can get a top coat called something like 'Glossifier' for this type of paint, this will give you the gloss finish.

Cheers
Sarge

Back