News A2 Owner Club Official Carpet Matt Set!

AwesomeAl

Hi guys,

We've recently started working in conjunction with a manufacturer of top quality custom car mats. We were wondering if you and any of your guys would be interested in doing a bit of a group buy on sets of mats for the Audi A2.

The mats are available in a variety of colours both for the carpet and for the Binding around the edges as can be seen below:
carpets.jpg

These colours can be mixed and Matched.

Retail price on these are £46.94 for a set of Fronts and Rears. We would be able to offer 10% off this price which means we can offer them for £42.25 if you want to collect them, or £50.47 if you would like them Delivered within the UK.

Mike has given me a copy of the High Resolution A2OC logo and given us the go ahead to get the ball rolling on these.
I have passed the Graphics on to our Manufacturer and they have kindly offered to make up a Sample for us, So hopefully soon, I will be able to provide a good resolution image of how the Embroidery will look!

If you are genuinely interested in buying a set of these, Please register your
interest in this thread along with what colour scheme you are interested in.
Feel free to give me a call on 0161 776 0777 (opt1) or drop me a PM if you have any Questions.

Cheers guys, AL.
Awesome GTI Store.

P.S. At the moment these are only available to suit the Right hand drive Vehicles (UK/Japan/Australia)

Last edited:
I'd have a complete set if the grey is similar to the factory carpet.

Do you know what size the A2OC logo would be and an approx position.

I'm sure that the logo will be used in a classy way (no Max Power style stuff round here thankyou!!), and Al will be along to show the colour options later on.

One reason why I was keen to be a partner with Awesome on these mats was that they are being designed and manufactured here in the UK.

Also, they are compatible with the OE stud fixing system, so should be a snug and secure fit.

At the group buy price, this set of 4 mats will be cheaper than just a pair of Audi front ones - ideal Xmas prezzie fodder I think. (Hint, hint!!)

cheers

Mike

I'm interested, my halfords mats are just giving up after 4 + years and 80k miles.... Will they have reinforced 'heel pad' area on the drivers mat? Presumably you mean the binding can be a contrast colour?

Do you know what size the A2OC logo would be and an approx position.

The logo will be approximately 3.5" x 1" in Size and will be positioned on the 'outer' side of the mat. The orientation will be so that It can be read the correct way round when you open the door. :)

Will they have reinforced 'heel pad' area on the drivers mat? Presumably you mean the binding can be a contrast colour?

These will indeed have the Reinforced 'heel pad' fitted to the driver side mat. You can have the binding in a contrast colour if you wish! :)

One reason why I was keen to be a partner with Awesome on these mats was that they are being designed and manufactured here in the UK.

Also, they are compatible with the OE stud fixing system, so should be a snug and secure fit.

This is correct! They will indeed be compatible with the O.E. Stud fixing system and by buying these, You will be helping our British Economy (just a little bit :D)

Im interested could you put me down for a set in black please.
As im pretty close to manchester i can collect as well:D.
Plus after christmas i,ll be putting some more business your way in the form of booking in for a remap.

Well the interest is good so far! :)

Is there anyone who is local enough to pop in so that I can show you a sample of the quality as they are a really good quality in comparison to other mats we've seen in the past!

As for how soon they will be, I'll get things straightened out tomorrow and Part numbers created, Once payments start coming through, they should be no longer than a week away for the first ones to start rolling through the door!

I think I'm just about the closest Al - I'll see if I can't get across to you tomorrow, so I can report back to anyone attending the curry social on Saturday.

Cheers,

Mike

I think I'm just about the closest Al - I'll see if I can't get across to you tomorrow, so I can report back to anyone attending the curry social on Saturday.

That would be great Mike! :) It'll be a pleasure to meet you!
AL do you want me to send payment now and if so how would you like it.

You could do, But I'm at home with my feet up drinking a wee dram of my favorite Single Malt!

If you send me an e-mail with what colours etc you want, I'll send you a secure payment link in the morning which works through our online store. E-mail address on it's way to you in a PM :)

We have a few options on the grey.

Light Grey (or Elephant Grey as I call it)
Medium Grey
and Charcoal Grey - which is a bit of a mixture between dark and Medium grey pile. :)

Payment details sent

Al ive used the link to submit my card details for my mats plus an email is waiting for you with the order number as you requested.
Cant wait for my mats now cheers fella look forward to receiving them.

Back