introduction

1. Palmer

Chat Another Lurker

Morning everyone, I joined a few weeks back but have used the forum to maintain our A2 for years. All of the tips and tricks and full walk throughs have been really useful so thanks to everyone who contributes and keeps these car out there. Unfortunately it's time to say goodbye to the old...
  2. Bluebeard

Dutch Imola Colour Storm signing up.

Hi all, As a long time member of the Dutch forum I went ahead and made an account here and payed for the upgrade. So introductions, introductions. Here goes: Being from an EU country, mine is a left hand drive 2004 Yellow Color Storm 1.4 BBY. We've been together since early 2018 and I am it's...
  3. S

Chat My First Car! Hello Everyone.

Hello everyone, 👋 I'd like to introduce myself and what is now my first car. I've just picked up this absolute beauty from @jasonh from the forum. I could not be more pleased with the car, it pulls so nicely! I started learning to drive around November 2021 time, and haven't yet passed my...
  4. A

New Member after years and over 70K miles

Hello All, So after several years of jumping in and out of the 'A2OC' I've joined! :D I've owned the car for almost 6 years, she was purchased in February 2011 with 52K miles. After much negotiation (no service history, could only tell me that the car was imported to Ireland in 2008 and...
Back