lights

1. A

Interior Lights Suddenly Stopped Working

Hello fellow a2 owners, yesterday i was replacing the interior boot light bulb since it stopped working a few days ago, and since the new LED bulb is significantly bigger i had to try multiple times to make it fit properly, unfortunately at one point all the interior lights turned off and...
  2. Crgwal

Bi-xenon projectors failed my MOT

Hi, So I just put my car into Halfords for its MOT. It failed on the bi-xenon lights I had fitted to it. (Not legal) I'm confused since when was this a thing? Thanks in advance, Craig
  3. W

Number Plate light not working? It's not the bulb.

Hi There! One of the lights above the number plate isn't working. - I've tried a new bulb so I know it's not that. - I have unscrewed the Lense unit which holds the bulb from the other side (the one that works), and screwed it to the side that dosen't work.... and it still dosen't work...
  4. P

Loose side repeater bulb

Hello all, I'm rather new to this forum but think it's a great source of information, so thanks for what I've already learnt! Anyway, I gave my A2 a good wash yesterday and noticed that the passenger side repeater bulb (just under wing mirror) is quite wobbly and is almost falling out. Has...
Back