seat

1. T

Recaro make baseframes for the Audi A2

Hi all, Have been searching through the forum to try to find if anybody has previously put Recaro seats into an A2. I have found a few threads about S3 Recaro seats requiring modification to the baseframes, as well as other seats (TT, etc.) that can be made to fit with modifications to the...
  2. tagscuderia

Dismantling rear seats.

Hello all, so I've got some new (for me) leather sport seats but there are parts from my original seats that are in better shape. I've found an exploded view of the rear seats but I can't get to grips with how you'd remove parts 11 and 20, can anybody shed any light on this? Alternatively, feel...
  3. lifeisagame007

Removing Front Seat Base Cover and Replacing Base Foam

I'm having problems with driver's front seat in my Audi A2. It appears that the foam in the base is worn out as it gets uncomfortable after driving a few minutes. I can feel a metal wire pressing against my bottom :o I found a seat on eBay that looks in good condition but it's the wrong...
  4. wilco184

Rear Seat Disassembly

Hello, It would seem I need to replace/attempt a repair on the left rear seat locking mechanism as the handle pulls up but the pin does not move. Therefore, how would I go about removing the lock from the seat as it would appear that the back of the seat has to be removed to access this...
  5. R

Extended Rear Facing Car Seat and the A2...

Hi, Long time away from the forum but the A2 is still going strong, no plans to change it out at the moment even with 110,000 miles on the clock! I have a question for all the parents out there... We are currently looking for an extended rear facing car seat to fit the A2 due to them providing...
Back