1.4 TDI Stainless Exhaust systems

AwesomeAl

Hi guys,

We currently have in stock 4 Cat-back systems to suit the 1.4TDI Audi A2's. They will fit all 90bhp models and will fit 75bhp models with the 42 litre fuel tank. These exhausts are priced at £200 including the VAT and can either be sent out, or fitted in our workshop! This is a very limited offer and will be done on a First come first served basis.
They come with a Discreet tailpipe (same style as standard) but offer a benefit in performance and give the car a slightly nicer sound. They were manufactured by a Top Quality exhaust manufacturer who no longer make them.

If you need to find out if your car has a 42 litre fuel tank or not, feel free to give me a buzz or drop me a PM with your Reg no or Chassis number and I'll see what I can find for you!

Let me know if you are interested :)

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd give you all a quick update on these A2 1.4TDI Stainless Steel 0Exhausts.
I have just started a Clearance offer on them for £100 inc VAT with £12.50 delivery charge.

If anyone is interested, they are here on eBay: eBay Auction

And also here on the Awesome GTI Online Store:
Audi A2 Stainless Cat-Back system

Cheers, Al.

Last edited:
Oh.... And they could possibly be Milltek exhausts ;) Wink.

Im, thinking about removing the cat and having a custom stainless pipe fitted with the Exhaust in the near future.

Im not too sure yet.

Does anyone else have one? what are they like?

I fitted one to my last A2.... Slightly bigger downpipe 2.25" and very slight burble sound hardly noticeable and stealthy.

Slight increase in exhaust noise over the stock system and hidden tailpipe.

I remember paying at least double for my last one.

And theyre gone :D- just bought number 4! This adds to my Koni FSD/Stealth remap and now SS exhaust fitting excursion planned during 2010! :cool:

sh........ugger! If my b****y 'phone hadn't frozen again no 4 would have been mine... any body else got a Nokia N97 'phone? Mine is rubbish, wish I hadn't got it:mad: ggrrrrrr

Aww no fair! I wish I had more of these to sell to you guys! Many thanks to all of you that made the purchase! I will try my best to get all four Dispatched on Monday Afternoon for you all!

Kind regards, Al.
Awesome GTI Store

Hi Guys,

Just a quick message to say these exhausts have now SOLD OUT. We have no more in stock and the manufacturer is not going to be producing any more. Since them selling out last night we've had a fair few people try to order them over the online store. I'm very sorry to dissapoint the guys who didn't get one of the last four.

Unfortunately we are unable to pull them from the website until Monday Morning so Please do not place an order on there :)

Cheers Guys!
Al, Awesome GTI Store

what makes you think they are Millteks?
I was thinking they were blueflame ones

I didn't think Blueflame made a system for the A2 ?

I wasnt sure,I tried ordering one late friday night,just in case.
Had Sarah phone me yesterday with the bad news,womans wondering who sarah is :p

Looks a great job, recieved it today, looks like a Magnex system, but i could be wrong.
Great price and fast delivery, thanks guys:D

Back