1 to go!

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi,

As you can see from here:

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-10-14;&e=2&c=1

We only have 3 more A2s to beat our previous attendance best at this year's Audi Driver International at Castle Coombe. So, this is a plea to all A2 owners that can make it - please come along and show your support for the A2OC - if only for the morning. I'm going to send an e-mail to all our members to see if we can find those remaining 3 A2s!

Ben.

Fingers crossed, if I can get someone to swap my works on-call for that day, I will be there. Should be able to confirm early this week.

Rob Earl said:
Fingers crossed, if I can get someone to swap my works on-call for that day, I will be there. Should be able to confirm early this week.
Would be great to see you there Rob ......

ULP said:
Sorry, I can't attend this one and would really, really have liked to come - It's my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversarry and my attendance would be a short-cut to being excluded from the will :eek:
What sort of excuse is that LOL !!!!

I'm definitely supporting the club! I think I'm the 16th and hope to at least even the record! Would love to see you guys!

I will certailnly do my best to be there. As a recent new member I'd like to meet some of you at the circuit and talk about all things A2.

I am also 95% likely to be there. It will make a nice break from unpacking boxes one week after my scheduled house move. I would welcome others giving my A2 the once over. Cheers, Christian

I'll be there

Despite missing the Cotswold Drive, I'll definitely make Castle Combe!

Better get the chip done to take advantage of the track!

AlanB

alanb said:
Despite missing the Cotswold Drive, I'll definitely make Castle Combe!

Better get the chip done to take advantage of the track!

AlanB
Always nice to see a couple of A2's on the track .....

That may be a world record "most A2 owners and vehicles in one place". Anyone in any doubts will find it a good day out and very good company. Take a chair with you or the only alternative is to sit in the car.

This is looking like it's going to be a great turn out. Thanks for all the pledges to come so far. It'll be good to show the rest of the Audi world just how strong the support for the A2 still is.

Ben

If 12 A2's led to bitchy remarks from the Audi fraternity, how about 22 or more?
The times I have heard "it's not a real....." with cars, motorbikes, bikes, Dyson products or almost any other product that the other person doesn't have. Funny 'ole world ennit?
I have seen so many A2's in the Chippenham/Swindon area this summer, you could probably find 20 or so from the local area. How about that nice yellow one parked near the railway bridge in Chippenham?

Its now 24 !!!!!!!

Really looking forward to the day. catching up with old faces and meeting new ones

Lets hope the weather is as good as last year.

See you all on the 14th

What is the latest on the ticket distribution.

Good news people ADi are sending me 5 more passes for Castle Combe
so if your still thinking of coming then get your names down as there are'nt
many places left and here is your chance to make history for the most A2'S ever collected in one place probably the last time this many A2's where seen together was outside the factory where they where built .........

Here is your last chance to be one of the Lucky 30 to attend
Castle Combe ....

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-10-14;&e=2&c=1

It's unfortunate that the Irish Sea gets in the way of my home and the meet.

I hope there will be plenty of photos taken.

Hi,

Right, a quick tally of car colours attending (where specified in user profile) gives us:

1 Akoya silver
1 Brilliant black
1 Cobalt blue
5 Crystal blue
2 Dolphin grey
6 Ebony black
1 Island green
1 Mauritius blue
1 Pine green
2 Silver

Now - this is going to seem really sad, but it'd be nice to get them all colour ordered on the day (as it's not often that you get to sort nearly 30 A2s into colour order!).

Perhaps something like:

blacks - greys - silvers - blues - greens

We can shuffle accordingly once everyone has arrived.

Castle combe

Hi all,
Can you put me down for a ticket before they aii go!.Hope to see you at the Car park on 14th,just for the record Black 1.4 01 Reg,
Cheers Alan.

Back