15" pepperpot alloys and spacers

cheechy

A2OC Donor
Who has these fitted? Given the fact they are 6j and et38 versus my current et33 7j do I put modest hub centric 5mm spacers or do they sit ok?

Who has these fitted? Given the fact they are 6j and et38 versus my current et33 7j do I put modest hub centric 5mm spacers or do they sit ok?
I run 6j, et38 (not pepperpots) on 195/55/15 tyres and they are fine with no rubbing that I have noticed, if that is what you are asking.

Andy

A3 pepper pots fit really well. They are super light.
my-a2-winter wheels.JPG

Thanks just wondering with a slightly lowered car where I'm getting very light rubbing on full lock that I might make it worse with pepperpots all be it they are much narrower

What tyre size are cheapest for the 15"?
Everywhere I look 195/55 R15 are no cheaper than the tyres for my 17" inch wheels
Yet every other Pepperpots thread mentions how tyres are so much cheaper for them ?!

Definitely cheaper from what I've just gone through. Bought 4 Michelin cross climate on offer from bkackcircles for around 75 a corner for 195/55 r15. Same tyre in 205/40 r17 was 45 a corner more

195/55/15 on my Pepperpots, fit great, look the business plus lower unsprung mass is always a good thing if you're a keen driver ?

ok so spacer decision aside (still don't know but do think they may sit in a bit for my liking) I need opinions on the caps. I won't tell you my preference....

So caps are old so option 1 - painted silver on outside, 2 painted red and 3 original chrome (all be it I'll need to buy more as I don't have enough)

20180718_123244-1612x1209.jpg
20180718_123331-1209x1612.jpg
20180718_123358-1209x1612.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nye
What colour is your car Cheeky? Would colour coding be an option?
I have to admit I'm a little bit of a purest though and a nice set of standard centre caps offsets the wheels well :)

Akoya silver - with red callipers and red leather sports seats hence the introduction of red into things - i've also got a black grill on the bonnet and black mirror casings

Akoya silver - with red callipers and red leather sports seats hence the introduction of red into things - i've also got a black grill on the bonnet and black mirror casings

Lol - contrast to Baby Boomer then ;) Mostly black with Red Highlights and silver wheels.

If I'm honest thats my pref - I had initially gone with aluminium painted rings but tried red with a tin of audi brilliant red I had in the garage and the black / red contrast works well for me I think.

The wheels won't be changing though just had them done :p

Last edited:
If I'm honest thats my pref - I had initially gone with aluminium painted rings but tried red with a tin a audi brilliant red I had in the garage and the black / red contrast works well for me I think.

The wheels won't be changing though just had them done :p

For a "Tin" job they look very good.

Back