1st Service cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew simmons

just got my A2 serviced for the first time by Lancaster Audi for £250 had the oil/ oil filter changed new pollen filter/ water topped up and handbrake adjusted.
But they did forget to tighten the under tray bolts up so minus points awarded for that not a bright thing to forget to do.

Anyway not bad for a 1st service.

bye
andy

A.D.Simmons

I just got my TDi serviced at Simpsons of Lowestoft - did an excellent job including cleaning my car and removing 6 months worth of bugs - excellent value at £212.

Julian

Julian
Out of interest-have you ever tried Robinsons in Norwich?.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Yes I called Robinsons, but they quoted a higher price and also I've heard some unfavourable reports on them here - hence decided to go to Lowestoft. Actually, Ipswich Audi are my local dealer, but since I've not been impressed with them in the past the choice for me was between Lowestoft and Norwich. Even though Lowestoft is around an hour from where I live, I wouldn't hesitate to go back there for both servicing and a new car.

Julian

Julian
The negative Robinsons feedback on here was probably down to me a lot of the time. They "had me" twice with faulty A2's and not a glimpse of apology or compensation to smooth things over.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back