2001 TDI front springs

steveb

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Can anyone confirm the the correct part number for front springs on a 2001 TDI with open sky. i seem to recall they are different for cars fitted open sky. Places I've looked only list the one type

Thanks

Steve

Isn't it just the rear springs that are different for an A2 with OSS? The fronts vary by engine weight mainly.

In the case of kyb ones

Get 1.4 petrol ones for approx a 1 inch gap around the wheel or if you prefer a touch more comfort get the kyb tdi ones.
You may find the rear then looks low which kyb rear springs and preloved 2019 1.2 petrol polo rear shocks corrected on my black one with has kyb tdi front springs

Can anyone confirm the the correct part number for front springs on a 2001 TDI with open sky. i seem to recall they are different for cars fitted open sky. Places I've looked only list the one type

Thanks

Steve
You could use front springs with OEM part number 8Z0411105AL for the 1.4TDI (with or without sunroof) and 1.6FSI (with or without sunroof).

Front springs matching 8Z0411105AL include Bilstein 37-147679, Eibach R10662, Monroe SP3248, Sachs 997854.

Last edited:
Back