2011 Audi driver international voting opens!

Don't forget your first answer is Mike Hill for Audi personality ;) . Just thought i would start this again lol come on Mike you may win it one year you did get a silver ;)

Phil

Don't forget your first answer is Mike Hill for Audi personality ;) . Just thought i would start this again lol come on Mike you may win it one year you did get a silver ;)

Phil

You're determined to get me blushing again aren't you Phil!!??

I note that this year they've separated the 'Personality' award into motorsport and non-motorsport sections, to make sure that Alan McNish isn't compromised (wonder if he'll remember you're the bloke with the red A2 Sumo??).

If you want to waste a vote on me, that's your perogative, but I am flattered as always.

Cheers,

Mike

You're determined to get me blushing again aren't you Phil!!??

I note that this year they've separated the 'Personality' award into motorsport and non-motorsport sections, to make sure that Alan McNish isn't compromised (wonder if he'll remember you're the bloke with the red A2 Sumo??).

If you want to waste a vote on me, that's your perogative, but I am flattered as always.

Cheers,

Mike

HA HA does this mean that by putting Alan in to another catagory that they thought you may win it this year ;) lol , with the A2 getting ever popular they thought you could . You'll get my vote anyway

Phil

You just can't keep out of a A2 can you Ian, How's the Arosa still throwing it around the ring ?

Phil

Indeed, the Z4MC is brilliant, but the best car I've ever owned remains the A2.. So getting one as a daily drive alongside the Z4M will be ideal. Plus, second time around I'll be able to get one with all the necessary options that would have been modifications too far on WG03 YDP ;)

Arosa - alas it was flung around the ring one too many times last year, as it no longer exists! I miss the lil one but she did her job well ;)

Back