20th Anniversary celebration sticker

TYP 8Z

I thought to commemorate this momentous milestone, as this year marks the 20th anniversary since the first A2 was first made available in 1999!
I just designed a transfer sticker (die cut in white) and awaiting for a proof to be delivered. If all works I will make this sticker available to all members at production cost via a group buy.
I will keep you updated once the first sticker has arrived :D

Last edited:
Nice work. Out of interest, which decal company do you use? I need to get some done for another make of car and current supplier is too busy on bigger jobs.

@PaulA2 I tried many companies....I am a purist and I really wanted a die cut sticker that could take thin lines.
But I need to see the quality and how easy is to stick first. For example I recently ordered the German A2 club sticker and some parts were so thin it was a real PITA to stick correctly...

Last edited:
Nice to see some interest, thank you guys. Please hold any request until I see the sticker in the flesh and I am 100% happy with the quality

Nice work. Out of interest, which decal company do you use? I need to get some done for another make of car and current supplier is too busy on bigger jobs.
Try also Sticker Mule. I didn't use them in the end as they could not deliver thin lines as I wanted.

I also would prefer the sticker to be internal but if external is all you can do I’ll still be having one definitely :)

Could the date be added perhaps? i.e 2019

Would be great for the Scottish run lots of us are doing this year.
I'll have a go....the sticker is already quite large (120x80mm) and I didn't want to make it too big...I also want to see how the text comes out, which is the most tricky part to apply to glass.

Would prefer internal version if possible. Looks very professional and I will have either version and I am sure they will be very popular not just with our club. Silver may also look very good. Thank you for your work and it is very much appreciated by all of us.

Would prefer internal version if possible. Looks very professional and I will have either version and I am sure they will be very popular not just with our club. Silver may also look very good. Thank you for your work and it is very much appreciated by all of us.
Thanks buddy! It HAD to be done....Once can hardly believe that a 20 YO car is still so beautiful and contemporary.

Back