72 MPG's

the grim reeper

A2OC Donor
Well last week nearly got 600 miles out of a tank could have taken it to 600 but time was against me as i needed to fill up again for what will probably be another 500+ miles this week (God i love my deisel:D)

well i did 590 miles on just shy of 37L which works out at 72 MPG's, that was full to 13 miles into fuel light coming on, so there was still some left in the tank, thats the most i've got out of the A2 since i owned it the most up till now was 65 MPG's, just htought i would share this with you ;)

Cheers Phil

Most i've ever got is 52. I have a feeling there's something wrong with it but i've got nowhere locally i trust to try and fix it.

I know he's not local but you could pop up to Mike or catch him at a social to give it the once over (plug there for Skipton Autos), or see if anyone on here's close to you and see who they use

Cheers Phil

That's excellent. Did you change anything in your driving style - did you just sit at 60mph in the inside lane? Extra air in the tyres? Snake oil?!

I did take it a bit easier but at some points i did get up to 70 but to be honest the route we went the traffic kept the speed down but still Great Yarmouth and back twice on 1 tank is very impressive (thats GY to Great Yarmouth and back twice)

Phil

Back