A couple of bits of press

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

This month's What Car? mentions the lowering prices of used A2's to appropriate levels for the type of car. Whoppeee if your buying and not selling.....

And Audi Driver have a review of the A2 FSI-get down to your local WH Smiths for a lunchtime read!.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I've just subscribed to Audi Driver magazine - I can never seem to find it at WHSmiths! When it comes, I'll post the A2 review online.

2001 TDi SE, Open Sky Roof, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Just wanted to know how your A2 is going steve after you almost getting rid of it. Is it running as you want now?

Cheers,
Jamie.

Jamie

Still got the correct wiper to go on (this Tuesday as it happens!) and the tailgate is still banging away over various types of bumps in the road. Apart from that I'm starting to like the old girl. Just wished the dealer would wake up and smell the aroma of customer satisfaction (so that one day they could aspire to actually demonstrate some). Still not got round to writing to Audi HQ in Germany-will do that soon-just to voice my anger over the dealer.

But then at the end of the day, my A2 will have to go-split up with the GF and selling up everything to be split 50/50 and I can't afford to keep the thing.

Oh well, Saxo heaven here I come...sob sob

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back