A good day for A2's in Glasgow

murdo

Admin Team
Scotland
Its fair to say that A2's are a rare beast in my neck of the woods. There's a few local owners but they're spotted on an infrequent basis. Spotted four this morning, so its been a grand day!.

'51 plate TDi in Mauritius Blue on the A77 in Monkton area. Sorry fella / fell -ess I would have waved but me and Mrs H arguing about who made who late :D :eek:)

'02 Plate 1.4 petrol in Ebony Black, parked beside Ada near Partick Burgh Hall - maybe you were celebrating the 62nd annivesary of independance day in the hall with us and our lovely Sri Lankan friend Kamani !!? - I left you an A2 owners club card and tried to close your service flap but its broken - if you get the card and have a look on here the fix is a search away!!! :D

'02 Plate 1.4 in Silver - same street, nice looking wee car

'02 plate in Amulet Red on A77 on the way home.

Big smiles! - The wife shudders! :D

There are loads in Leeds and Harrogate (where I spend most of my driving time). In fact I am convinced that it the rest of the world had bought A2's at the same rate as the folk in my area then the car would have been hailed a great success.

Having said that ther are LOADS, I have never, ever seen another A2OC member.

I keep hoping to see one, especially as I now have the membership badge on the tailgate.

Apart from Darren's two member A2's, i have spotted a number of other vehicles in Milton Keynes. In fact there is a silver 1.4 petrol only two houses away from me in our street, pity its "just a car" though :(
At least makes our humpy look even better.

Back