A nice day at work...

Albiej

A2OC Donor
Took the A2 to work today at my new place of work. Any excuse to take her for a drive!
Don't forget our website is live at https://vindomoracountrylodges.com
There is a voucher code Intro18 if you want to book a break away too. 20% off and a chance to win the cost of your holiday back!

0210fec34fb16a5cd90fafd3d29f70b4.jpg
1a8288840147c09c466d50bc16a46482.jpg
e7ddef1c22c940bf7a540aa7798550bc.jpg

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Nice car. Very nice location. Looks like you have condensation in your headlight. Remove the awkward covers from the rear of the headlights, start the car and switch on main beam and run until all condensation burns off. Looking at the rear covers make sure the seal is intact and correctly seated in the groove, adjust as needed. Now smear the seal with a thin coat of petroleum jelly ( vaseline ) and carefully refit the rear covers making sure the seal is not trapped. If you have any of those little bags of desiccant that comes with many products you can tape a few inside the covers. Just tape them by the edge so they can still absorb. For the condensation inside the car that the A2 suffers I use a bigger bag of desiccant ( sold for car use ) and recharge it in the microwave when required.

Back