A visit to WOM again!

drewroberts

A2OC Donor
Had to visit the guys at WOM yesterday to fix a few issues for me. I was on my way home after visiting them a couple of weeks ago, (following the suspension overhaul) when my Heater Blower Fan just packed up. So another trip to them was needed. It’s surprising how a small component like a fan can have such a detrimental effect on the safety and visibility necessary in a car, as well as it being bloody cold this time of year.

While I was up there, upon having a chat about certain things and symptoms he had noticed, Marcus also very kindly replaced a camshaft sensor and the thermostat. Which were affecting the usual efficiency and smooth running of the TDi90 and also a worn out hand-brake cable in order to stave off any meticulous MOT inspection which is due in May.

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the work done. Consumption before was 50mpg now it’s 60mpg without trying hard. I didn’t get the best opportunity to test the improvement as I got stuck in a huge traffic jam on the M11 on the way home. Everything works perfectly now as is always the case when I have had anything done with them.

Thanks to all the work done recently with them my A2 now drives much better, road holding has been totally transformed, engine runs smooth and efficient (even with my heavy right foot), hand brake turns are now possible again and there’s no need to keep wiping the windows of all the condensation build up and/or opening the windows for the freezing cold airflow trying to clear them.

So thank you, thank you, thank you to Marcus again and again.
Not much is needed to be done on my car now, so next in line is my daughters TDi75 to get a few things done on that. Only one place we are going for any work to be done and that’s WOM HQ in Stafford.

Back