A yellow colour storm & Silver A2

Lamby

A2OC Donor
Sat on the A21 Kent - Castle Hill - for 4 hours after a car clipped two motorbikes and they closed the road. Ouch. Anyway in the opposite way I saw a yellow colour storm & Silver A2 in convoy. Anyone on here?

Sat on the A21 Kent - Castle Hill - for 4 hours after a car clipped two motorbikes and they closed the road. Ouch. Anyway in the opposite way I saw a yellow colour storm & Silver A2 in convoy. Anyone on here?

Well I was in a Yellow Colourstorm and went past heading south when they were loading the unfortunate bikers into the air ambulance - must have been around 5.30/6pm. But never saw a Silver A2 - mind you I had just spent a day shopping at Bluewater with my wife, so I was pretty shellshocked!

Wow the first member I have ever spotted on here. I was parked up (heading North) in a blue A2 fsi sport not far passed the Air Ambulance. There was a silver A2 ahead and thought you might be together as I hardly ever see A2's. I watched the Yellow Colour Storm go by and thought that it was looking clean and reminded me that I need to wash mine. It was an awful crash, hope the shopping wasn't to painful!

Back