A2 1.4TDI AMF 2003 - Rubber hose from engine head outlet to heat exchanger inlet - partnumber ?

dieselfan

A2OC Donor
Dear All,
My commuter A2 will soon have a re-built AMF from a Polo. The only bit I need now is the coolant hose from engine head outlet to the heat exchanger inlet.
The one in hand do not fit, since I will permanently remove the auxiliary heater (Webasto).
Do anyone know the partnumber for this piece of hose ? (my local VAG did not have any idea...)

1524686700622.png

Brilliant damadgeruk :)

I get the impression that 15 and 16 refferes to an illustration (819-60) but where can it be found ?

1524727380393.png

I have to retrieve the part numbers so I can order replacements. I can post them up but I can't guarantee they will fit your car.

The hoses that Audi lists for my car do not fit my car.

Superb, philward !!

To have partnumbers that are even only "candidates" to fit is useful - they will lead to pictures and from them one can exclude the most wrong ones and sit back with "most probably" ones... If I will have to buy some that would not fit I am shore someone on the Forum can use them :)

Is it just a case of using the hose from a later model (2003 onwards) A2 TDi which does not have the Webasto heater or are there other differences

Cheers Spike

The basic A2 parts catalogue starts with this link - https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a2/a2/
Select a model year then check the 'engine' section and scroll down through diagrams to find the relevant one for coolant pipes.
It's a bit of trial and error as there seems to be no reference numbers on the diagms

Cheers Spike

Brilliant sharing Gents, many thanks :)

I am now sure I have the part numbers to chose from, I will find the right one from pictures :)
One mistake from my side was to not focus on the difference between LHR and RHD cars...
I also got a reminder related to that I am going to fit 2-1/2" downpipe... so I will have to delay to get the final coolant hose until I have got the engine in place.... My priority is also to try to improve accessibility to the 4x nuts for the turbo/downpipeflange. :)
Due to the hot surfaces one will need to keep distance to the larger downpipe so I might end up making a "special" from two OEMs...

Again, thanks for the brilliant help and support :)

dieselfan

Back