A2 again ! :)

QWert

Hi all ! After sold my A2 i bought a Volvo C30 t5 fully loaded!! But. I missed my old Audi. So now , one year later I have an A2 again !!
Last time a 1.4petrol but this time a 1,6
And what a difference! So mutch better torque. I was so lucky to find an fantastic car. The car has been one of the cars you coud try at the Audi Sockholm ( capital in Sweden.) 2 owner!!
Tech spec.
X Panoramic roof, five year old!! Have been switched by Audi !
X S-line.
X navi rsn-d
X And the colour, by the seller candy red pearl. I have contacted Audi because there are no colour code in the service book. Onley lines. The local Audi say that the register says colour on custom order ...
Mabey someone here knows :)
It's red with orange perl so in sunlight it's goes red/orange and when bad light red.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=386448

Best / jimmi.

Nice car, an "Audi Sondermodelle" with color code 9996, according to Audi. This is your A2s option spec:

Skärmklipp.JPG

Last edited:
Hi

It kind of looks like Jaipur Red but my eyes are all confused at present due to the lack of sun light in the Scotland this Millennium.

Audi Code 9996 covers many colours unfortunately

Palace Blue
Alpine Green Metallic
Saddle Brown
Aquarell Green Metallic
Oak Green
Avocado Green Pearl
Velvet Purple
Cactus Green Pearl
Classic Red
Cedargruen
Morning Dew Green
Gomera Green Pearl
Ipanema Brown

All listed as 9996, so it must cover lots of special order colours rather than a specific colour.

I REALLY like that red though

Steve B

Thanks all !! :)
Ye a friend of mine said misano as well, but when I went to Audi to check the colour sample it dident have the orange flakes in it. But as I understand you could decide whatever you wanted. :)
I don't have the fogs nor parking sensors. Fogs I can live without but the sensors I would retro fit.

Hi steaman !
How did you get that info ? From those 4 digits codes I have in my service book ?

Lovely car. Very few 'lifestyle' special order paint colours around. Only know of 2 within the UK club. I wonder if it's possible to find out how many were made. It was an expensive option for an already expensive car.

Back