A2 brochure/pictures showing leather colours?

Looks like a nice car. Best to ask Mike / Skipton about red leather...from my memory of his car it could be considered quite bright.

One possible concern - are they drum brakes on the rear? If so, am I right in thinking it would be a tdi 75? There is no photo to check for the red 'i' on the back. Others will know better.

Glock - that looks like a very good buy - every conceivable extra, bar sat-nav and don't worry about the leather - it's not as 'in your face' in real life.

Most digital cameras over emphasise reds and that's all that's happened here. Take a look at the brake lights - they're not that bright in real life are they?

I'm not so sure that it is a 90PS though - they do look like drum brakes on the back, although there is a suggestion of a caliper in the top right photo.

Bottom line is down to you - if the colour suits (not my cuppa, but then anything other than black isn't!) and the price is right-ish, do the deal.

Cheers,

Mike

If you click on the photo after clicking the thumbnail you get a super zoomed version and its definitely discs on the back. so good news there. (although the front discs look very rusty)

I agree on previous comments. wasn't a fan of the red leather in pictures of Skiptons car but it is awesome in the flesh. Makes me dead jealous with my black cloth

If others are certain about it being a 90, then go for it, looks like a great fully loaded car. Don't worry about the rust on the front discs - mine start to go rusty after three days of being parked up - presumably the seller has already got his replacement car or took the photos after coming back from holiday etc. Good luck

Thanks for the responses.

He has emailed me lots of pics and it has the red i and rear discs. My only concerns were the RED which maybe isn't so RED after all and the high miles (now 54 515).

The car is now parked up the owner having got a company car and I put the rusty discs down to a recent wash (my little Fiesta's discs go rusty at the first sign of water).

It is however an immaculate car.

Thanks again

glock17

Glock - go get it - 54k miles isn't high, especially for a diesel.

Chances are that if it's covered those miles in its short life, then they have been motorway (ie stress free) miles and are nothing to worry about.

If you don't go for it, you may well kick yourself in a few months.

Cheers,

Mike

Back