A2 Climate and Metalic Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Audi are still running the offer on new cars?

Ian

2002 1.4 Petrol SE, silver with climate control for SWMBO, Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

According the the Audi Uk web site the offer is still runnning, now extened to the end of September. Are you looking to change your car then? :)

According to Autoexpress new car deals pull out this week the offer is still available.

The offer is still running but I'd go in and negotiate a deal first and not mention the offer. If the dealer offers it to you voluntarily then all good and well but if not negotiate the best deal you can and then ask for your metallic and CC for £250 in addition. Otherwise they will work the offer into the figures.

Shaf

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

My recent experience from Stratford Audi is that they were prepared to negotiate a deal that also included the paint and cc for £250. I think it worked out to be a 12-13% discount all in all.

SWMBO has been considering a Tigra (wind in the hair and all that) but is now thinking about another A2 but wants a faster one - 1.6FSi SE, Air con, Metalic, .........

Ian

2002 1.4 Petrol SE, silver with climate control for SWMBO, Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Want a fast A2? Get the 90PS TDi and chip it - 120PS in such a light, stiff chassis = BIG FUN!

Throw in the Sport pack with 17" alloys and GMBH suspension and you've got something which normal roads and drivers probably won't be able to find the limits of.

(PS - I've just ordered one, so I'll let you know for certain when I get it in September)[8D]

A2 TDI SE 2001 Ebony Black Pearl (The Little Tank!) Soon to be TDi 90 Sport with the full monty and red leather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back