A2 Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

A2OC Donor
I had heard that Audi either don't give discounts, or if they did it was a very mean one. So I was very chuffed when I placed my order for an A2 today and was able to haggle a discount of £1900! This does include the special offer which UK dealers are offering on ECC and metalic paint, for £250. But still, I was very impressed. Maybe someone will now tell me they found an even better offer ;) but I hope not.

Congrats Will,
What's the spec of your new car and when are you expecting delivery?

Shaf

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

The spec is:

1.4 TDi SE 90PS
Cobalt Blue
Black sport seats
ECC & metallic paint
Symphony II Stereo
Winter pack
Cruise control
DIS

quote:Originally posted by Will

The spec is:

1.4 TDi SE 90PS
Cobalt Blue
Black sport seats
ECC & metallic paint
Symphony II Stereo
Winter pack
Cruise control
DIS

Nice spec Will[24]

sounds just what I'm after. If you want rid of it in the next few months and the price is £10k let me know;)

Nice one 18ME!
I'll let you know in 3 years time maybe ;)

Well, you can't blame a bloke for trying[24]

sort of [14]

Just read in Autoexpress or Autocar (read both today) that AUDI are upping the prices across the range. The A2 will be going up by at least £250 for the entry level. Hard times??

Kaine

Yes, you're right the A2 is coming to the end of it's life, so better discounts are there to be had. But I think it was also due to the fact that I could tell the salesman of some great internet offers I had seen. These were also available on the all new A3!

The spec is:
1.4 TDi SE 90PS
Cobalt Blue
Black sport seats
ECC & metallic paint
Symphony II Stereo
Winter pack
Cruise control
DIS
You weren't tempted by the OpenSky then? Particularly with that discount [13]. Anyway, glad to see you weren't tempted by the dark side: there were rumours you were interested in a BMW [B)]

Cheers,

[img=left]http://www.santorini.dsl.pipex.com/a2_avatar.gif[/img=left]Mark.
2003 Azure Blue 1.6 FSI SE

OpenSky | Climate Control | DIS | Isofix + brat | Space-Floor-Box | Satellite Cloth
Electric Rear Windows | Symphony II | Winter Pack | Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back