A2 extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato

Anyone know of an A2 extra's catalogue, ie stuff you can buy like floor mats, roof racks etc, I had a great catalogue with my Aclass full of extra cool bits, like fridges etc

Help....

A2 1.6fsi sport climate cd amulet red

Try www.audi.co.uk!! Not an aweful lot in there but surely some stuff!! Besides there is supposed to be one floating about somewhere on the net but I am sure the others on the forum can better help u with that!!

A2 1.4TDI Silver, CC, Blaupunkt Hamburg CD70, still fairly standard :(

I ordered the catalogue in september, don't know exactly where. It was somewhere on the German Audi site. I got a letter from Audi telling me they are out of print and will send me a copy when the new edition is available. It appears the new one still isn't there, or Audi Germany forgot to send me one.

I wasn't the only one that ordered it, I know. Has anyone else who got the same letter already seen anything from Audi?

I do have a (Dutch) catalogue though. Probably there will be some new goodies in the new one ??

JanF

2001 1.4 Petrol Exclusive - Cobalt Blue Metallic - JVC KD-SH99RB CD/MP3/Tuner

Potato - go to www.audi-a2.co.uk and click on the menu: Image Gallery > A2 Downloads.

At the top left of the screen that appears, click on 'A2 Documentation'.

You will then see a link to the 'Original A2 Accessories Brochure' which you can right click on and 'save target as' or open from there.

Enjoy!

Stuart.

2001 TDi SE, Open Sky Roof, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Got mine from my local dealer ... just popped in and asked for it. Nothing exciting though ... you can order floor mats, roof racks, ISO fix child seats and other odds and ends. No fridges though.

Tino
Dolphin Grey 1.4 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back