NinjaA2

Any help with this plz guys,
Think it's sensor at front
0c4c5badb6c6352464824d86a26aee7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any help with this plz guys,
Think it's sensor at front

First question is. Does your climate system seem to be working ok?

you will often find positioning motor errors on most A2s but often without symptoms.

If it all seems to be working ok. Then I wouldn't worry about it.

Steve B

First question is. Does your climate system seem to be working ok?

you will often find positioning motor errors on most A2s but often without symptoms.

If it all seems to be working ok. Then I wouldn't worry about it.

Steve B
Yh it's working but used to get cold when u put it on lo but know dosent get cold and fan is not running at reduced speed, couple time the heater has stayed hot not matter what temp u put it on but this has happened a handful of times.

But this sensor was replaced once when we got car cause air con wasn't working had to take it back to garage and they done it but I think they replaced the air con rad cause look to new, but this worked for yr maybe yr and half,

Can anyone with 1.6 fsi show me pic front where rads are

Yh it's working but used to get cold when u put it on lo but know dosent get cold and fan is not running at reduced speed, couple time the heater has stayed hot not matter what temp u put it on but this has happened a handful of times.

But this sensor was replaced once when we got car cause air con wasn't working had to take it back to garage and they done it but I think they replaced the air con rad cause look to new, but this worked for yr maybe yr and half,

Can anyone with 1.6 fsi show me pic front where rads are

The car pushing out heat when set to cold does need looking at, it sounds like the usual sensor fault (as indicated by the error code)

So look at the link that Spike kindly posted and you should find out what you can do.

Steve B

Yh I was gonna replace sensor and go from there .

I assume u can just change a sensor like that I don't have to let any gas out or re gas the system,

Also can anyone with a 1.6 take pic at front where rads are I think I know what sensor it is just want make sure it's same and not been messed with big thank.

The instructions on Ross Tech website is to ignore intermittent faults if that's all you have. You might have a leak and run out of gas - there won't be an error code if you have. You can read the pressure using Measuring Blocks though. I'm assuming that the compressor is OK.

RAB

How I check compressor and pressure ?

A local air con service is best, they can check out the whole system and swap the sensor and regas if everything else is OK.

I never recommend tinkering with air con if you do not have solid experience.

Steve B

I do think you are better off going to an expert for air con issues like this.

They will do a check of the whole system for not a lot of money.

in fact it will probably save you money because they will be able to pinpoint the exact cause for you.

Steve B

Last edited:
Yh I have been doing few bits to car without any luck what's so ever so u prob right might have contact Tony a2 cars

Back