A2 for sale (possibly)

kezbed

Hi all, i am contemplating selling my A2. I have only had it about a month but with a baby on the way I just feel i need something a bit bigger. It is the 1.6 FSI Sport model, in glacier blue. The car is a November 04 54 reg, with 37000 on the clock. It has just had it's 2nd long life service and also has 2 brand new tyres on the front. The car is in immaculate condition and only for the fact that I need something bigger I would love to keep it. I am looking for around £8600 for it. So if anyone is interested or knows of anyone drop me a message. Cheers, John.

I'd agree with this... we swapped a MkIV Golf for a Passat Estate when number two was on the way to get MORE SPACE... Yes, we used it from time to time but for 90% of the time, the Golf would have been more than fine. Also cost me heavily in depreciation on the Passat. Chopped it in for the A2 when number 2 was only 1.5 years old and still with buggy, changing bags and all the other stuff. Plenty of space. Sensible packing at times but it no longer rolls around the loadspace like it used to in the Passat. Go on, keep the A2...

Well just agreed to trade my A2 in for a new Polo Dune 1.4 petrol black. So after 2.5 years of driving an A2 its time for it to go. Been a sod of a car at times more trouble trying to read te oil than anything else. Had lots of work done under warranty but I feel that it will start to cost me more to keep it as the gear box is getting whiney and they dont come cheap. Hope to get new car in sept but maybe a bit longer as they arent making many Dunes in the colour I want.

Keep the A2! The boot is bigger than the A3! You can always take one seat out if you have a huge pram!

I know kids in the UK are often fed on junk food leading to early obesity but baby's aren't THAT big!

Come on think of the planet !

CHRYSLER Grand Voyager3.3i V6 LX: 319 g/km CO2

AUDI A2 1.4TDI: 116g/km

AUDI A2 1.2 TDI: 81 g/km

!!!!

Back