A2 list of models , colours and amount left

Hi Paul, a quick Google search entering "how many A2's left in the UK", brings up the thread you contributed too several years ago. There was a more recent one a member contributed somewhere within the forum too.

Castle red ;-)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Just roughed a graph of the figures from that website and looks like the A2 is in a rapid decline of numbers in the past 2 years.
Untitled.png

Hi Paul, a quick Google search entering "how many A2's left in the UK", brings up the thread you contributed too several years ago. There was a more recent one a member contributed somewhere within the forum too.

Castle red ;-)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Don't know what you mean by castle red

Just roughed a graph of the figures from that website and looks like the A2 is in a rapid decline of numbers in the past 2 years.
View attachment 27312

Wow, 4000k in a 2 year stint does seem massive. It seems to coincide with the newest models reaching 10 years old i.e 2015. Perhaps Joe public is viewing them as old cars and therefore more are being scrapped or even that they have reached a trigger point with insurers so that they now don't repair based on age.

I think as long as there are a few thousand nice examples being kept on the road then the model should survive well but hopefully things don't continue on the same rate of attrition.

Hi,

I am dubious about your graph.
I thought A2 production ended circa 2005 so how come the numbers continue to increase for many years????

Andy

Numbers are pulled straight from the website quoted. I should think they are the amount of vehicles registered on U.K. So production ended 2005 but some must have been sold afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were correct to be dubious. Just looked at the graph properly and the years were wrong way round. So it should have looked like this.
Untitled2.png

A little more realistic i think we can agree.
Hi,

I am dubious about your graph.
I thought A2 production ended circa 2005 so how come the numbers continue to increase for many years????

Andy

Back