A2 lll, a2 alu, a2 blu

According to askmid(which from my experience has always been correct), none of the above are currently assigned to any vehicle. Guess they must all be sat on retention, either that or they're being driven illegally.

A2 ALU would be a very cool plate for an A2:cool:

A2 Alu is on an audi A4
A2 LLL on a BMW 3 series
and A2 Blu is on a Saab 9-3

That is using the tyre search box on Kwik Fit, very useful I find!

A2 Alu is on an audi A4
A2 LLL on a BMW 3 series
and A2 Blu is on a Saab 9-3

That is using the tyre search box on Kwik Fit, very useful I find!

Hmmm, I guess askmid isn't as comprehensive as I thought:rolleyes:

It's funny but I see around five A2 number plates around my area on a regular basis, but none of them are fitted to A2's. At the same time I see a fair few A2's around, but not seen one with an A2 plate as yet, I do plan to buy one at some point though:)

A2 ALU & A2 BLU were still available last year from DVLA and weren't expensive, at the time I wasn't that interested....:(
I'm being swung by a 1.2 atm and A2 LLL seemed the most relevant. Oh well...

TW02 BLU is still available (ponder)

Ask Mid is not very comprehensive at all. My car is not on it, or my dads.

From what I have read it is about 10% incorect. Usefull as the police use this to decide what cars to pull over.

David

Don't forget that ASKMID is the Insurance Database, not the 'Road Tax' one, so a number can be assigned to a vehicle but not insured.

The plate I would have 'A2 PBS' was last registered to an 80's Ford transit. I think it has maybe been scrapped, and if so, I beleive the reg goes with the vehicle. I know it has not been avaliable for the last 8 years!

Back