A2 Noobs

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking on this site for a little while but today I finally did the decent thing and purchased my first Audi A2. Nearly bought one a few years ago but went for a BMW 325Ti instead. Needless to say high running costs have caused me to return to the A2 and today I collected a 2003 1.6 FSI model with 80K on the clock. On first inspection it looks nice and clean, runs and drives well. A few little jobs to attend to as expected but fingers crossed I will have a reliable car for a few years to come.

Looking forward to getting a bit more involved with the A2 scene and possibly a few mods!

Cheers Duncan

A2.JPG

Hi Duncan and welcome to a2oc and ownership of the fantastic A2. These cars sure get under the skin like no other car. I own an FSI along with TDI'S and if I'm totally honest the FSI is my favourite (just don't tell my TDI) They perform best and more economic on high octane fuel such as tesco momentum99 and drive them hard every now and again to keep them clean.
Be great to see you at the socials so please give them a look over in he socials section. cheers mike

Back